RDC Tuition Policies
- A $40 administration fee is due upon registration ($20 second student, $60 max per family) along with first and second month tuition (non-refundable)
- RDC accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover (No American Express). All accounts are required to have a credit or debit card on file.
- Bimonthly Tuition: The first bimonthly tuition installment is due upon registration. The remaining bimonthly payments are due November 1st, January 1st, March 1st, and May 1st. Every account will automatically be charged bimonthly tuition using the required credit card on file.
- If a family wishes to pay with cash or check, they may do so by delivering it before the upcoming due date. If cash or check is not received ahead of time, the card will be charged.
- A family must inform RDC through phone or email if a dancer is discontinuing. If RDC is not notified and the tuition payment is applied, the dancer may continue to attend classes those two monthes but will not be reimbursed that tuition installment. Withdrawls must be made before the upcoming due date to discontinue payment.
- Tuition is based on the entire dance year program, which is split into bimonthly payments. Tuition is not based on how many classes are held per month.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- The child of anyone with an overdue balance may be ineligible to participate in class or perform in the annual recital.
- Class Withdrawals: All withdrawals from classes must be in writing. If not notified in writing before a payment due date, tuition will not be refunded. Please note, September/October tuition made at time of registration are non-refundable. This applies to withdrawals and cancellations as well. There is no reimbursement of costume deposits after they have been charged. Dancers who withdraw may pickup their costumes in the spring.
- Any refunds applied to a credit card will have a $5 processing fee deducted.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: There are no refunds for absences or classes canceled due to weather. Tuition installments are not based on how many classes in a month but the whole year divided into monthly payments for family's convenience. If a day of the week misses more than 2 days due to weather, RDC will hold a class makeup day. Otherwise dancers are offered to make up the classes in another timeslot of the same age range.
Costume prices typically range from $70-$80 for Performance Level classes. Tuition and costume payments must be up to date before costumes can be taken home. There are no refunds once a costume deposit has been made. Dancers can pickup the costume in the spring if they discontinue the class. Costumes are not custom made and purchased with room to grow based on child's measurements and the costume company's size chart. Alterations, if necessary, could be the parents' responsibility.
A $70 deposit per costume is due by October 15th for Performance Level classes. Any costume balances, if applicable, will be due at time of costume arrival and paid before dancer may take it home.
These deposits will be automatically charged to the credit card on file if not received by the dates listed above.